We accept donations via credit card or ebt. Your donation is secured by Aplos.
If you’d prefer to write a check in tribute to keeping Central Oregon safe and support the amazing volunteers at Deschutes County Search & Rescue please make check payable to:
Deschutes County Search & Rescue Foundation
P.O. Box 5722
Bend, OR 97708
Your contributions and support are important and allow us to continue saving lives throughout Deschutes County. The SAR Foundation Board pledges to:
- Keep you informed of the Foundation’s mission, of the way the Foundation intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- Keep you informed of the identity of those serving on the Foundation’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Ensure you have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- Remain assured that your donation will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition of gratitude.
- Be assured that information regarding your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Have confidence that all relationships with individuals representing the Foundation will be professional in nature.
- Feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
The SAR Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations to the SAR Foundation are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.